Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The new move

My recent move to Barcelona to do my masters has been a huge step of my plan to focus on my personal development.
This move proved to be a bigger challenge than I had anticipated, but I am planning to go through these and DOMINATE with hopes of coming out a "better" person at the end of the program.
My First step is to embrace the positives of this new experience- and with that in mind, here are a few pictures that I snapped in my first month that put a smile on my face. 








On my first week, I was still looking for a place to live and therefore, Internet access was a privilege. I used to go spend hours at a cafe with wifi access and they would give me a cappuccino with funky designs.  










On a particularly beautiful Sunday, I went with some classmates for a hike in Montserrat. 
Serenity is a perfect word that describes what I felt once we reached the peak of the mountain at 1249m high. 







I am in love with this cafe/bakery that is way too snooty for most people- myself included. But I cant help but lust over their outdoor patio. I keep thinking of a nice autumn night spent with my boyfriend cuddling over a nice cup of warm tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment